What is a property partner?
Professional. Pragmatic. Personal – Local
Historically, the letting agent was responsible for all elements of the letting process from initial conversation with the landlord to finding tenants, from lease signing to meter reading at the end of a lease and everything in between. Cairn has created new roles for specialist local consultants to deliver a personal connection with the landlord; prompt personal attention to his or her properties; and on site tenant support and advice – the cairn property partner
The property management function, is run centrally. Finance; accounting; any development, repair and maintenance coordination, (using local contractors); and document generation are managed by specialists at Cairn’s head office in Glasgow.
Cairn property partners are appointed after specialist training. They are all individual but share Cairn’s ethos of delivering high quality and productive customer service and advice.
Property partners – Making property work for you
Residential letting is a growth market across Scotland. Your Cairn Property Partner will help you realise investment potential in this sector, whether you have an existing property, are looking to expand your portfolio or are new to the market. Cairn Property Partners work with you to achieve your goals for property investment. They bring expertise in sourcing appropriate property both on and off market, in identifying how to develop to suit the market and in implementing a robust and productive letting management programme. Backed by a head office team of specialists in property management, marketing and property development, a Cairn property partner brings personal and local service with the support of a national organisation.
Your Cairn property partner will be your dedicated adviser and your “eyes and ears”.
He or she can: advise on:
- advise on legislation affecting Landlords
- advise on the local market
- rental levels
- tenant find
- development opportunities to maximise capital growth and rental yield
As part of our core service, he or she will:
- meet and vet tenants to match your requirements and criteria
- prepare online marketing profile including photography, floor plan and text
- conduct viewings personally
- inspect property regularly
- monitor delivery against your maintenance profile, including follow up repairs and maintenance
- monitor and manage tenant behavior
Cairn’s specialist team will:
- create online marketing inserts in all major online residential letting portals
- manage the formal creation and termination of leases
- create the required legal document packages
- process deposit collection and retention and rent collection
- instruct repairs and maintenance in line with your maintenance profile
Professional – Pragmatic – Personal