- Valuable information about HMO regulations, both for residency and licencing.
- Support and guidance through all aspects of HMO development.
- Professional property assessment, which is fully compliant with HMO regulations.
- Recommendations for work required for the property – a range of options provided.
- A full estimation of the costs involved for the work.
- Professional recommendations, based on advice from an architect, as to how the property could be structurally extended, refurbished or cosmetically improved to maximise rental yield.
- Full range of options provided, including cheaper options for those working to a tight budget.
Full project management
- Thorough analysis of the scope of the project.
- Itemised specification of the works required to bring the property to rental standard.
- Negotiation of any contracts, such as building contracts, with estimated timescales included.
- Regular inspections throughout the process.
- Snagging inspections, complete with full instruction
- Inspection of any additional works done to the property.
- Regular reports – keeping you informed on the progress, if required.
Warrants and Planning Permission
- Guidance through the often complicated process of seeking relevant warrants and permissions.
- Full preparation of all applications, including planning permission, building warrants and Completion Certificate.
- Drawings and forms provided for applications.
- Display and service of all relevant planning permission and warrant notifications and related notices.
Cosmetic Decoration and Finish
- Guidance and support provided on fixtures, fittings and finishes – with a focus on conforming to HMO regulations.
- Advice provided suitable for stated budget and investment profile.
- 3 quotations provided from our registered list of trade professionals.