Property Management Company
Branches located in Edinburgh & Glasgow
Maximising your exposure & rental potential
- A “TO LET” board will be placed on or as near as possible to your property.
- Digital marketing.
- Professional property photograph shoot.
- An informative description of the property and the surrounding area.
- Marketed on Cairn’s website and posted on all key online residential letting portals including Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Social media property post sharing your property.
- Window Card printed & displayed in your local branch.
- We will host open or accompanied viewings to present your property to tenants.
Finding the right tenant
- Cross-reference our database of tenants actively seeking accommodation, contacting any who may be suitable for your property.
- Actively progress all queries on your behalf and arrange viewings as appropriate.
- Obtain tenant references to confirm credit history, employment details and salary details.
- Present our prospective tenants for you to choose from.
Compliance, rent & deposit collection
- Assist with Landlord registration.
- Organise property inspections.
- Organise any ancillary works required to obtain all necessary certificates and to meet statutory standards.
- Keep you up to date on any changes to legislation.
- Collect the property deposit and transfer it into the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Collect initial rent in advance in cleared funds.
- Collect monthly rental from the tenants in advance and in cleared funds and transfer all sums due to the Landlord by electronic transfer.
Tenancy creation and termination
- Prepare the lease, notices and information packs required to create the tenancy.
- Carry out the lease signing on DocuSign.
- Transfer the utilities and Council tax into the names of tenants.
- Issue the appropriate notices for rent increases and termination of tenancy.
- Carry out the inventory and check out inspection and manage any disputes.
Letting & property management
- Carry out regular inspections and report to the landlord.
- Deal with any queries or property management issues arising at the property.
- Arrange appropriate contractors to carry out any repairs.